Who and Why

I began singing opera because of Violetta. Now, I am going meet her.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

top 10 reasons I haven't cracked open La Traviata this month- even with all that hype from my last blog entry

10. I have to write in this blog
9. I got fat from all that turkey I ate and only have time for the gym
8. I hurt my eye and can't see (this is true)
7. I need to figure out ways to make more money to pay off my bills from when I was trying to be a professional singer
6. I got a gig- yeah!- but need to practice that music instead
5. I get home too late and therefore, don't want to annoy my neighbors
4. I was too hyped to do it and have to disappoint myself to feel back to "normal"
3. It's so much music - where do I even start? (I know- at the beginning)
2. I rather look at thesuperficial.com
1. I'm stuck on the NYC subway all the damn time

What are your reasons to procrastinate??!

No comments:

Post a Comment